Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scott is awesome.

I skipped out on the show on the 28th so I could go to a concert (that's fair, right?). My good friend Scott Welygan filled in for me, and did an admirable job.

1. Dinosaur Jr. - Crumble (Beyond)
2. The Tragically Hip - Morning Moon (We Are the Same)
3. Serena Ryder - Little Bit of Red (Is It Ok)
4. United Steel Workers of Montreal - Son, Your Daddy Was Bad (Three on the Tree)
5. Shotgun Jimmy - Onomatopiae (The Onlys)
6. SNFU - Cockatoo Quill (In the Meantime and In Between Time)
7. Mr. Plow - Biscuits and Gravy (Apocalypse Plow)
8. Stompin' Tom Connors - Roll On Saskatchewan (Proud Canadian)
9. The Weakerthans - Benediction (Reconstruction Site)
10. Japandroids - Rockers East Vancouver (Post Nothing)
11. Modest Mouse - Shit Luck (Lonesome Crowded West)
12. Hall and Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True (Best Of)



1 comment:

  1. Yo! It's Kris. Send me an email at twoxintro[at]hotmail.com and I'll send you those langley school projects songs.

    ReplyDelete