Sunday, July 5, 2009

In which we learn I can't pronounce things well.

* denotes Canadian

The Kinks - Strangers (Lola vs. the Powerman & the Money-Go-Round, Pt. 1)
Jim Bryson* - The Wishes Pile Up (Where the Bungalows Roam)
The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need a New Heart (69 Love Songs, Vol. 1)
Frightened Rabbit - Good Arms vs Bad Arms (The Midnight Organ Fight)

Spencer Krug set (playing July 4th at Louis'):
Wolf Parade* - I'll Believe in Anything (Apologies to the Queen Mary)
Swan Lake* - Ballad of Swan Lake or Daniel's Song (Enemy Mine)
- this wasn't actually the song I meant to play, since it mostly features Dan Bejar on vocals.
Sunset Rubdown* - You Go On Ahead (Trumpet Trumpet II) (Dragonslayer)
Swan Lake* - Paper Lace (Enemy Mine)
Dan Mangan (with Shane Koyczan)* - Tragic Turn of Events / Move Pen Move (Roboteering EP)

No comments:

Post a Comment