Friday, January 15, 2010

Ukuleles!


Oh yeah, the show has a blog. New year's resolution - keep up with this a bit better.

I've been filling in a lot more lately too, mostly on the Afternoon Buzz on Mondays. Interviews are pretty fun.

* denotes Canadian


(1 through 5 and 8 and 9 are ukulele songs)
  1. Elliott Brood* - The Valley Town (Mountain Meadows)
  2. Dent May and his Magnificent Ukulele - You Can't Force a Dance Party (The Goodfeeling Music of)
  3. Jens Lekman - Your Arms Around Me (live)
  4. Said the Whale* - The Real of It (Howe Sounds)
  5. The Burning Hell* - Last Will & Testament (Tick Tock)
  6. The White Stripes - Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (White Blood Cells)
  7. Woodpigeon* - 7th Fret Over Andres (Treasury Library Canada)
  8. Basia Bulat* - Before I Knew (Oh My Darling)
  9. Beirut - Postcards From Italy (The Gulag Orkestar)
  10. Young Galaxy* - Outside the City (Young Galaxy)
  11. Fruit Bats - Beautiful Morning Light (The Ruminant Band)
  12. The Bicycles* - I Will Appear For You (The Good, the Bad, and the Cuddly)
  13. The Bees - One Glass of Water (Free as a Bee)
  14. Del Barber* - The Party Song (Where the City Ends)
  15. The Gruff* - I Know My Mind (Hole in my Jeans)

No comments:

Post a Comment