Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bicycles!




My bike and I at the Atlantic Ocean in Halifax. I took it on the train with me there and back from Saskatoon.

I recently got this same bike tuned up and started riding it, since the weather has gotten nice again. The first ride had me feeling ultra giddy and I decided to finally do a bicycle themed show. This episode included some bicycle stories told by various friends.

* denotes Canadian
  1. Kraftwerk - Tour de France (Tour de France Soundtrack)
  2. Coco Love Alcorn* - I Got A Bike (Joyful)
  3. The Inbreds* - Derailleur (Hilario)
  4. Bell Orchestre* - Icicles/Bicycles (As Seen Through Windows)
  5. Kimya Dawson - My Bike (Knock Knock Who?)
  6. A Gentle Forest* - Broken Bicycle (Our Phenomenal First Flight)
  7. Aidan Knight* - The Sun (Versicolour)
  8. Mum - Slow Bicycle (Yesterday Was Dramatic, Today Was Okay)
  9. The Bicycles* - B-B-Bicycles (The Good, the Bad, and the Cuddly)
  10. Abdominal* - Pedal Pusher (Escape From The Pidgeonhole)
  11. Oh No! Oh My! - I Have No Sister (Oh No! Oh My!)
  12. This Bike is a Pipe Bomb - Murder Bike (Dance Party)
  13. Bruce Cockburn* - The Bicycle Trip (Bruce Cockburn)
  14. Boards of Canada - Happy Cycling (Peel Sessions)
  15. The Bouncing Souls - Streetlight Serenade (To No One) (How I Spent My Summer Vacation)

No comments:

Post a Comment